Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media For Business
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EST)
Sydney, New South Wales
(small group numbers to allow time to ask YOUR questions)
- You and Your Global Brand - Optimising your Facebook Personal Profile
- Branding Yourself on Facebook - key elements for standing out and the importance of consistency
- Integrating Facebook with your Social Media strategy
- Creating a Plan for you and your business
- How to get 10 Minutes on Twitter done Every Day so you're never off the pace
- The Best Ways to Use Twitter On Your Smartphone
- How to Best Use Twitter in Harmony with Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest and Your Website
- How Even Small Businesses can Outsource to a highly professional Social Media Manager
- What Not To Do on Twitter - and What You Should Always Do
"We don't have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it." Erik Qualman
When & Where
Sydney Social Media Workshops
Atomic Social Media
Stewart Dawes started publishing his first website in 1999, a guide to cafes and restaurants in Sydney. In 2003 he started a second cultural guide website and today both websites attract over 3000 daily readers.
Along the way he immersed himself in the science of SEO (search engine optimisation). Naturally twitter was his next step, and the comparative openness and speed of this microblogging platform compelled him to immediately start seven personal twitter accounts, all of which he still runs, plus over 30 accounts for his clients which are also still expanding every day.
The benefits to his clients of being cross-pollinated via many twitter accounts as well as on Facebook, Linked In, and via multiple websites ranking high on Google are proving to be infinite, as they embrace the ROI of the internet at ever-more advanced interweaving levels, leaving their competitors choking in the dust of their bricks and mortar businesses.
(aka The WordPress Guy)
Tony has become know as 'The WordPress Guy' in the Sydney area after helping many businesses 'build their WordPress advantage'.
That help has been on all levels from commercial websites to just how to fix something on an existing small business website.
Tony's WordPress business has been on the whole built using social media as a promotional tool.
Tony's passion for WordPress has taken him to New Zealand and Melbourne for social media events to learn more skills and build the Austrilation social media community.
Tony is also an active member of the Sydney WordPress Meetup group giving presentations, chairing events and attending to help others learn and grow.
Small to medium business websites, eCommerce, & memberships websites built to last are especially close to Tony's heart.